Lava Cake Strain in Stock Now
Purchase the best Lava Cake weed strain in stock now at prices ranging from $260 to $1800 from the best Marijuana online store in 2022 ( Exotic Weed Shop ) . Lava Cake is a strong indica-half breed weed strain made by intersection Thin Mint GSC with Grape Pie. Lava Cake creates profoundly loosening up outcomes that facilitate the brain and body. This strain is great for after work, sluggish days off, or for anybody looking to unwind.
Lava Cake is generally celebrated for its delectably sweet flavor profile that puts out extraordinarily smooth and cake terpenes. Shoppers say this strain smells like newly prepared products – with notes of sweet batter coming through. Clinical maryjane patients pick Lava Cake for quick alleviation of manifestations related with constant torment, stress and nervousness. Producers say this strain fills in a thick, bulbous construction with rich shades of purple and green disguised by thick, flickering trichomes.
Doesn’t the possibility of a warm, dull chocolate magma cake simply make your mouth water? Indeed, for weed lovers, the notice of this strain will in general have a comparative impact. This tasty strain was made from the intersection of Thin Mints GSC and Grape Pie. With its weighty indica content, Lava Cake is the ideal treat toward the finish of your day, helping loosening up the brain and body into a secret government of joy.
Lava Cake Strain Parent Information
Lava Cake strain is a cross between Grape Pie, a flavorful and vivid indica, and the amazing Thin Mint Cookies. Hence, this one isn’t to be missed.
Meager Mint Cookies strain is an aggregate of Girl Scout Cookies or a clone with comparative properties. The strain gives intense clinical help because of its rest prompting properties, relief from discomfort, and sickness alleviation. Sporting clients might see the value in it for its cerebral and inventive impacts
• 5 Seeds – $65
• 10 Seeds – $120
• 25 Seeds – $240
Lava Cake Strain Characteristics
- Looks : A true treat for the eyes, Lava Cake’s violet and wintergreen buds look Christmas tree-like under thick, opaque blankets of trichomes.
- Smell : Lava Cake does not have any chocolate hint , yet the fragrance effectively fits the “dessert” classification. Solid notes of berries and grapes are more sweet than sharp, with a meager rich layer making my mouth water before the rear of my noses even notification that I’m smelling weed.
- Flavor: Lava Cake’s flavor captures about 75 percent of the sweet fruity notes and smooth, buttery overtones that my nose caught, but that’s more than enough to impress my tastebuds. Anyone who doesn’t like the skunky, earthy flavors of most weed varieties would appreciate such dessert characteristics.
- Effects: Like a layer of evening fog, Lava Cake’s high rolls in slowly…but hardly undetected. You won’t feel incapable or lazy, but try turning lemons into lemonade and you’ll see how much slower you’re moving. On the good side, that ignorance extends to the body, killing minor pains and soreness. The mirage of mental capacity and warm physical effects make Lava Cake perfect for 8 p.m. or later, and dangerous any time before.
121 people told us about effects:
- Helps with
- 83% of people report feeling relaxed
- 51% of people report feeling euphoric
- 48% of people report feeling happy
- Dry mouth
- 12% of people report feeling dry mouth
- Dry eyes
- 8% of people report feeling dry eyes
- 1% of people report feeling paranoid
- 28% of people say it helps with anxiety
- 19% of people say it helps with pain
- 17% of people say it helps with stress
|THC 22%CBG 1%
|THC 25%CBG 1%
|THC 23%CBD 0%
|THC 16%CBD 0%
|THC 22%CBG 1%
|Top reported effect
|Strain name info:
|Lava Cake Marijuana Strain
Our Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 / Best known for: easy to use medical strain
|Origin / ancestry
|Lava Cake Type: Lava Cake is a hybrid of 70 % cannabis indica and 30 % cannabis sativa. THC levels can be as high as 18 %. This strain was created by Cookie Farms.
It is descended from:
|Lava Cake has a scent and taste that has been described as:
|Lava Cake is a good medical strain for inexperienced users.
15 % to 18 %
CBD: less than 1 %
|Indoor yields can be as much as 16 ounces per square meter. Outdoors, you can get about 18 ounces per plant.
|Lava Cake weed plants will flower in approximately 9 weeks.
|Lava Cake weed plants are usually suitable to harvest in the early days of October.
|You are most likely to gain access to a photoperiodic strain of this plant for growing.
|Resistance to disease is moderate.
|Lava Cake is a medium height plant.
|Lava Cake is less likely to cause panic due to having moderate THC levels. It can cause dry eyes, dry mouth, and alterations in attention.
|Growing Lava Cake requires a moderate level of growing knowledge.